CURTFM is not everyone’s cup of tea…

KOZ!KAN is based in Edenvale Gauteng…

but after having been through as much as I have, I really don’t want to be everyone’s cup of tea either. This is probably how ‘kozikan’ came to be. Been there, done that, fallen off it. Please go away!

Fun Flirtatious and Friendly! Well mostly. There are times you will find me down but once I have realised  I am being a Debbi Downer, I will quickly turn that ‘frown upside down’. Able to laugh in the face of adversity, most things quickly become something to laugh about, to joke about or make fun over. Its often quite difficult to tell when I am being serious, this is not a good thing.

My taking ownership of ‘the kozikan’ mantra has been met with some trepidation and adversity. There are those who reckon it epitomises exactly who I am while some reckon it may be a bit standoffish and just a LITTLE too arrogant. Hey, I like who I am, 90% of the time, the other 10% I love who I am. I am the first person who see me in the morning. Why shouldn’t I smile at myself? I slept with me last night!

My flagship printer is now my CMYW laser printer. This is a digital cyan, magenta, yellow and WHITE toner printer. This means nothing is out of bounds, I can print light colours on dark objects, on virtually any substrate. I chose to concentrate mainly on clothing and fabrics. Some processes on other substrates are not as durable.

tshirts 3

So why not throw down the gauntlet…

and challenge me? Lets see whether I can satisfy an urge you have for something different. Something whack. Maybe even something off the wall.